Monday, December 11, 2017

Sunny Studio's Winter release - Sealed with a kiss

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's summer release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE.








1.       Seal

Make a cardbase and Diecut a panel from white cardstock. Stamp and mask the seal – then stamp the hole in the ice. Color the seal – I used copic markers and stamp sentiment.

Diecut hearts from red cardstock and adhere around the image. Adhere panel to card with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Supplies I used:
Polar Playmates






I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cutie patootie! This is super sweet Karin!

Jeanne said...

Awwww, what a sweet and delightful card. That little guy is just adorable!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!!

Miriam Prantner said...

How cute is that little seal?!